28 Sept 2006

The "Jewish" Conspiracy is British Imperialism

I am getting a bit lost now:

"Like blind men examining an elephant, we attribute this conspiracy to Jews, Illuminati, Vatican, Jesuits, Freemasons, Black Nobility, and Bildersbergs etc.

The real villains are at the heart of our economic and cultural life. They are the dynastic families who own the Bank of England, the US Federal Reserve and associated cartels. They also control the World Bank and IMF and most of the world's Intelligence agencies. Their identity is secret but Rothschild is certainly one of them. The Bank of England was "nationalized" in 1946 but the power to create money remained in the same hands."

More: savethemales.ca - The "Jewish" Conspiracy is British Imperialism

Like the writer says:

"I wasted much of my life getting a conventional education, so I feel I am beginning my education anew."

But I am lost in all theories....